Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn piccalilli with pear
- 2 small cauliflower , cut into small florets
- 400g silverskin or pearl onions
- 600g courgettes , cut into small chunks (about 2cm pieces)
- 6 firm pears , cored, and cut as the courgettes
- 100g salt
- 1.7l cider vinegar
- finger-length piece fresh root ginger , grated
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 3 tbsp brown or black mustard seeds
- 300g golden caster sugar
- 8 tbsp cornflour
- 5 tbsp English mustard powder
- 3 tsp turmeric
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?