Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn chestnut salad
- 3 slices crusty bread , cut into small cubes
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 70g pack lamb's lettuce
- 175g cooked chestnuts , broken into bite-sized pieces
- 200g cooked beetroot (not in vinegar), peeled and diced
- 4-6 slices serrano ham , halved
- 1 eating apple
- 1 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp walnut oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?