Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Squash Salad
- 1 cup
- Few thin ribbons Hubbard squash, skin on, cut on a mandoline
- 1 kabocha squash, cut into large wedges
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Healthy drizzle plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, stems removed
- 1 delicata squash, halved and cut into half-moons, then blanched in salted water for 30 seconds
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced paper-thin, plus greens
- Few slices jamn serrano, prosciutto, or cured country ham
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Leaves from 1 bunch fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?