Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Squash Lasagna
- 1 20-ounce package turkey sausage
- 1 1/2 cups onion chopped
- 1 lb. mushrooms sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons rubbed sage
- 3 cups squash cooked and mashed (butternut, Hubbard, acorn, pumpkin, or kabocha)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 lb. Fontina cheese shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella or pizza blend cheese shredded
- 1 8-ounce package oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?