Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Roasted Vegetables
- 3 cups white creamer potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups peeled white sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups peeled butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cups peeled red garnet sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large peeled acorn squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups peeled red boiler onions, whole
- 1 cup peeled white boiler onions, whole
- 10 peeled cloves garlic, whole
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, tied with kitchen twine, for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?