Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds small, waxy potatoes, well scrubbed and halved or quartered
- 1/2 pound baby carrots, well scrubbed and halved or quartered
- 1/2 pound parsnips, well scrubbed, and halved
- 6 medium shallots, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 big pinches of sea salt
- 2 bunches of scallions (green onions), greens topped off, and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or creme fraiche (optional)
- 2 cups cooked wild rice (opt)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?