Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup apple juice or water
- 2 tablespoons spicy-brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- Hot cooked medium egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|