Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Lentil Soup
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine (such as Chenin Blanc)
- 1/2 pound dry brown lentils
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|