Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled seeded butternut squash (from about one 2-pound squash)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons walnut oil or other nut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces arugula (about 8 cups lightly packed)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses*
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?