Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Autumn Eggplant In Spicy-Sweet Vinegar Marinade
- 2 Japanese Italian or Dutch eggplants, or 1 small American eggplant, stemmed and cut lengthwise in quarters
- 2 small fennel bulbs cut lengthwise in quarters
- 1 small radicchio trimmed and cut lengthwise in quarters
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced parsley for garnish
- 1 cup komezu (rice vinegar)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 akatogarashi (Japanese dried red chili pepper) stemmed and seeded, or 1 teaspoon dried red
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?