Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Authentic Swiss Fondue
- 1 large garlic clove, cut in half
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 7 oz (200g) shredded Gruyere cheese
- 7 oz (200g) shredded Emmental cheese
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp kirsch or brandy
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large day-old baguette, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Fondue set
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 722kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 101mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|