Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Authentic Middle Eastern Hummus (Chummus)
- 3 cups dry garbanzo beans, soaked overnight
- 1 pinch baking soda (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 large clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|