Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Authentic Mexican Corn Bread
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (such as La Lechera®)
- 1/2 cup white sugar (optional)
- 5 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|