Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Authentic Korean Bulgogi
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white cooking wine
- 1 cup pear juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, halved (optional)
- 1/2 onion, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|