Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 to 8 ripe black-skinned Hass avocados, peeled with seed removed
- 8 green onions (white part and firm section of green part), finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 medium-sized tomato, seeded, and chopped
- 1 or 2 jalapeño chiles, slit lengthwise, seeded, and minced
- A pinch of brown sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 or 2 limes
- Tortilla chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|