Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Australian Potato Salad
- 4 pounds white potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup bottled French salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon coarse grained mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|