Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aussie Beef and Peppers with Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (14.4 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 (1 pound) package potato gnocchi
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|