Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aunt Ruth's Crab Cakes
- 16 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pound flaked cooked crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®) (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|