Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aunt Rita's Italian Stew
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|