Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aunt Dorothy's Marinated Carrot Salad
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|