Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aunt Bev's Famous Apple Pie
- 7 tart apples, peeled and cored
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt to taste
- 2 recipes unbaked pie shells
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|