Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aubergine timbales with goat's cheese
- olive oil , for frying
- 2 large aubergines , thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 large courgette , yellow or green (or 1 small one of each colour), ends trimmed and finely chopped
- 6 shallots , halved and thinly sliced
- 2 fat garlic cloves , chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 large vine-ripened tomatoes , quartered
- 2 tbsp stoned black olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 25g bunch basil , leaves only, shredded
- 80g vegetarian parmesan-style cheese , 25g grated, the rest in shavings
- 300g goat's cheese log (chvre), sliced into 12
- 200g baby leaf spinach
- 6tbsp vinaigrette
- 50g pine nuts , toasted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?