Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aubergine curry with lemongrass & coconut milk
- 3 large red chillies , deseeded and stalks removed, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- knob of fresh ginger , peeled and chopped
- 2 lemongrass stalks, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2-3 aubergines (about 600g/1lb 5oz), quartered lengthways, then halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 shallots , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 400ml vegetable stock or water
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?