Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aubergine Parmigiana (Melanzane alla Parmigiana)
- 3 large aubergines
- olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- bulb spring garlic, or 1 clove of regular garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried oregano
- 2x400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes, or 1kg fresh ripe tomatoes
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- a little wine vinegar
- 1 large handful fresh basil
- 3 large handfuls Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 handfuls dried breadcrumbs
- a little fresh oregano, leaves chopped
- 150 g buffalo mozzarella, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?