Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds fresh beef brisket, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 bottles (16.5 ounces each) Coca-Cola (not Diet Coke)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups Coca-Cola marinade, reserved from above
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix (from a 2-ounce package)
- 1 can (8 ounces) salt-free tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 3 large yellow onions, halved lengthwise and each half sliced about 3/8 inch thick
- 3 large whole bay leaves (preferably fresh)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?