Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Astoria Crab Pasta
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Champagne or other sparkling white wine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|