Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Assorted Syrian Olives
- 1 pound fresh green or black olives
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut lengthwise into quarters
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 long hot green chile pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 208kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|