Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 cup “pure” olive oil or vegetable oil
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 76kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|