Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus with Sweet Onions, Garbanzo Beans, and Mint Recipe
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium sweet onion (Maui, Vidalia, or Walla Walla), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- 1 ounce Ptit Basque cheese, sliced paper thin
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?