Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus with Orange-Cream Sauce and Cashews
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt to taste
- ground white pepper to taste
- 1 large orange - peeled, sectioned, and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- finely grated orange zest for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|