Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus with Mushroom-Cream Sauce
- 20 fat asparagus spears (1 to 1½ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound mushrooms, trimmed, washed, and chopped
- 2 shallots, peeled and minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons dry (fino) sherry
- Chopped chives for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 327kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|