Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus with Lime and Ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|