Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus with Citrus, Parsley, and Garlic
- 1½ pounds jumbo asparagus
- Zest and juice of 2 large lemons
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint cut into chiffonade
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|