Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, walnut & goat's cheese salad
- 4 bunches of asparagus , trimmed
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 4 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 heads of red chicory , separated or 2 handfuls of salad leaves
- 300g yellow or red cherry tomatoes , halved
- 100g walnuts , toasted and roughly chopped
- 100g goat's cheese , crumbled
- a small bunch of chives , snipped into short lengths
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?