Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, mint & lemon risotto
- 1 litre organic vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4-5 sticks celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 600 g risotto rice
- 250 ml vermouth or dry white wine
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends removed and discarded
- 700 ml organic vegetable or chicken stock
- 50 g butter
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus a block for grating
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?