Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Tomato Salad with Yogurt-Cheese Dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 10 leaves lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|