Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Quiche
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pastry for a 10-inch deep-dish pie crust
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 6 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|