Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Ricotta Pizzas
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 pound cornmeal, for the baking sheet
- 5 ounces asparagus, halved crosswise and lengthwise
- 2 cremini or button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?