Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Pancetta Salad
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound pancetta, cut crosswise into 1/8 inch sticks
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|