Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Mushroom Tarts
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 12 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup crme frache*
- 1/2 cup (packed) coarsely grated Gruyre cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Fresh thyme sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?