Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Mushroom Frittata
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|