Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|