Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Beef Stir-Fry
- ¼ cup Basic Chicken Stock or commercial chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, preferably tamari
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- ¾ pound beef tenderloin, cut into ¾ × ¾ × 1½-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 3 quarter-size peeled ginger slices, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed, peeled and minced
- 4 scallions, trimmed and minced
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed and peeled, cut diagonally into 1- to 1½-inch pieces (about 1¼ cups)
- 6 ounces oyster mushrooms, thick stems removed, torn into 1-inch strips (about 3 cups)
- Toasted sesame oil (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 636kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 46g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (68%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|