Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus and Artichoke Pasta Salad
- 6 slices bacon
- 10 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package rotini, elbow, or penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|