Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus & Ham Crêpes
- Eight 6- or 7-inch garbanzo flour or savory crêpes
- 1 large sweet white or red onion, chopped
- 1½ pounds asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch diagonal lengths
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) ricotta cheese or natural cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Gruyère or Emmenthal cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or dill, or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon or dill
- 2 ounces honey-baked ham or Black Forest ham, julienned
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 238kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 96mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|