Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Vichyssoise with Mint
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch cubes peeled russet potato (about 3 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 cups 1-inch pieces trimmed asparagus (cut from 18 to 20 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?