Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Three-Cheese Burritos
- 1 lb asparagus (500g)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (250 mL)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 75 (mL)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese 50 (mL)
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (45 mL)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (5 mL)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 large, soft flour tortillas
- 2 cups tomato sauce (500 mL)
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs, optional
- Baking sheet, lightly oiled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 585kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 73g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|