Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- toasted sesame oil
- 8 ounces extra-firm tofu, cut into slices thick as a pencil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- scant 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger (peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 a bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- a couple big pinches of fine-grain sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 big handful of toasted cashews, chopped up a bit
- a few handfuls of spinach, or chopped kale, or chopped chard
- zest and juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 small handful fresh mint, slivered
- 1 small handful fresh basil, slivered
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?