Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup grated sharp white Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|