Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb asparagus spears, bottom ends trimmed and discarded, thick spears peeled, spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely ground dry bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp cake flour (can substitute all purpose flour)
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch dry ground mustard
- Pinch ground cumin
- Pinch ground ginger
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese (can substitute Parmesan, but frankly I prefer the Gruyere)
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 5 egg whites
- 6 8-ounce ramekins
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?